The Grant Ragan PTO is a non-profit, volunteer parent-teacher organization whose membership includes all families and staff at Grant Ragan Elementary School. Through its various fundraising activities, the PTO is able to provide support and additional resources to the teachers and students.
A few ways the PTO supports our school:
- Holds fundraisers for supplemental educational materials and experiences
Supports projects which will benefit students in the home, in the community, and the school
- Fosters a spirit of cooperation between parents and teachers to assist in and enhance the student's education
- Encourages and facilitates communication
- Coordinates meals and desserts for faculty during parent/teacher conferences
- Contributes to the reading programs
The PTO's mission is to encourage communication and involvement among parents, teachers, support staff and students at Grant Ragan. Our efforts serve to enhance and maximize the education of every child, while aiding them in achieving their highest potential.
This is done through the efforts of the parent, teacher, and staff volunteers who compose the PTO Committees. It is our belief that the team effort of a parent teacher organization offers the best possible learning environment for our children.